CHOPR COBRE Cores
Principal Investigator: Amy Elliott, PhD
- Specific Aim 1: Provide leadership and oversight to ensure all CHOPR COBRE milestones and goals are met in a timely fashion.
- Specific Aim 2: Facilitate career development and research mentoring plans for Project Leaders.
- Specific Aim 3: Promote the development of AI and rural population health research through recruitment of additional investigators.
- Specific Aim 4: Provide communication mechanisms about COBRE activities, support training activities, and promote interaction amongst health researchers in the region.
- Specific Aim 5: Evaluate success of the CHOPR COBRE
Core Director: Jessica Hanson, PhD
The Collection Methods, Management and Analysis of Data (COMMAND) core expands the Methodology Core of CRCAIH.
Mission: To provide assistance with research projects including planning and designing research studies, data collection and management, data analysis, and interpretation and presentation of results.
Vision: The vision of the COMMAND Core is to develop and expand the research infrastructure and capacity of the Sanford Health System and its partners by providing research design, data management, and data analysis expertise.
Core Service Request Form
|Jessica Hanson, PhD
Director of COMMAND Core
|Jing Zhao, PhD
Co-Director of COMMAND Core
|Morgan Nelson, MS
|Beginning of Project:||Dissemination and Data Housing:||Data Analysis:|
Core Director: Jyoti Angal, MPH, CIP
The Research Ethics and Dissemination (READ) Core builds upon the Regulatory Knowledge Core of CRCAIH.
Mission: The mission of READ is to provide investigators, IRBs, and Tribal Nations with high quality research support and to ensure compliance with federal and tribal regulatory requirements for community-linked, transdisciplinary human subjects research.
| Jyoti Angal, MPH, CIP
| Michaela Seiber, MPH
|For Researchers||For Tribal Nations||For IRBs|